Tuesday, August 23, 2011

T minus 1(ish)

So I leave in just a little over 24 hours. The last few days have been filled with packing, moving and seeing friends. I know I wont get to see everyone before I leave, so I'm sorry if you are one of the ones that fall into that category. It's nothing personal! (Well, probably ... lol)

I am going into this with no housing set up and no temporary hotel/hostel booked at this point in time. I am going to try to contact my landlord from my first stay in Paris and see if she has any rooms that may fit what I need. It wasn't my first choice, but beggars can't be choosers. I guess we'll see how that goes, but apparently tomorrow needs to be a VERY productive day!!

I am going to finish packing since I have no idea how I am going to fit my life for the next 10ish months into 2 suitcases and a carry-on. I promise to update on a regular basis once I'm in France - even if it mostly consists of pictures! :)

Adios Cali. Next stop: Paris.

Peace

No comments: