Saturday, November 5, 2011

My Life ... In Pictures

So since I'm too lazy to actually blog, I'll post some pictures of my current life to just let you know I'm still alive. Although I'm quickly sinking under the piles of papers for lesson plans, class ideas for my internship, Italian verb conjugations and French novels/papers/random homework assignments, and the (hopefully!!) last bits of residency/student exchange paperwork, I still manage to find time to go out with my friends and explore Paris. So here are some pictures of my life ...

La Seine ... and an old man tanning in the 'warm' 75 degree weather

Streets of Paris ... 11th arrondissement

Baise la police ... Google translate that if you have no street cred and aren't sure what it means

Laundry!!! 

This park is literally right behind my lycée

I cooked that! (Well I had a little help, but still) And it was delicious!

We went to a bar where the drinks were named after medical terms and the drinks were served in baby bottles.
(Still not sure how those 2 relate ... )

Another sunny day in Paris ... Luxembourg Gardens
(PS. Sunny doesn't necessarily = warm here.) 



Peace

No comments: